MarkLogic Unit Test
What is MarkLogic Unit Test
- Good tests give you confidence that your code does what you think it does
- Tests show other developers how you expect your code will be used.
- Testing ensures that new code does not reintroduce old bugs
- Unit tests allow you to easily automate the tedious job of careful testing
marklogic-unit-test includes the original Roxy unit test framework for MarkLogic and provides a few new features:
- A REST endpoint for listing and running unit tests
- A small Java library for integrating MarkLogic unit tests into existing test frameworks like JUnit
- The ability to depend on this module as a true third-party dependency via ml-gradle
How Do I get Started?
To try this out locally, check out the ml-gradle example project. You can use that project’s build.gradle file as an example of how to use marklogic-unit-test in your own project.
How Do I Ask a Question or Send Feedback?
Have a question?
Someone else might have already asked.
- Look at our Stack Overflow Questions
- Look at our GitHub Issues
- Still can’t find an answer? Use the #marklogic tag on StackOverflow to ask us.
Found a bug? Have a comment?
File an issue on Github and we will see it.